- Romantic, not too loud and chaotic
- Excellent service and well coordinated floor staff
- Authentic Italian food, family-owned
- All meat dishes were cooked perfectly!
- Next door to Muddle Bar (pre-drinks)
- Degustazione - five course tasting menu with local wines, $110 per person
Rosemary and garlic foccacia bread, to start.
Capesante In Agro Dolce - seared sea scallops on fennel puree and 'agro dolce' vinaigrette.
Tortillini Di Zucca - buffalo milk ricotta, pumpkin and leek tortillini with burnt sage butter.
The tortillini filling, just delicious!
Risotto All' Osso Buco Di Vitello - truffled risotto with 'Spezzatino' of Northern Rivers veal osso buco.
Tagliata Di Manzo - salt crusted fillet of beef with 'tagliata' with local King Brown mushroom 'trifolati', globe artichoke and horseradish.
Cannoli Alla Siciliana - ricotta, rum and chocolate canneloni with pistachio and cantiano amarena cherries.